1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Appeal no longer being reviewed?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by A_Passing_Cow, Aug 14, 2016.

1. A_Passing_Cow

A_Passing_Cow Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54536995
    2 years ago i received a ban on steamrep for attempting to scam another player. As i believed i was innocent, i created an appeal. An admin began to review my appeal and asked for evidence, such as screenshots of my trade history. I provided the evidence required, but unfortunately, because i had waited some time before making the appeal (as i was not playing tf2 at the time), i could not provide sufficient evidence. The admin didn't ask anymore from me. Therefore i assumed my appeal had been denied. Although it was never archived so i could not try and re appeal. It has now been quite some time without a reply. Therefore i tried creating a new appeal stating my position and why i created a second appeal (It seemed as though my first one had been forgotten about). That appeal was then archived. I attempted to start a conversation with an admin to learn as to why it had been archived and whether i could get information on my previous appeal. So that i may understand my position better, but i didn't receive any replies after multiple weeks. If possible can i find out whether my appeal has been lost, or whether its still under review. The reason i believe it may have been forgotten about is because i have not been asked to provide anymore screenshots etc. Hopefully my reason for creating the second appeal and this thread seems justified with the information i provided.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  3. A_Passing_Cow

Steam:
    I have read through all of that page, but that still isn't relevant to everything i said. According to this: "Once a admin starts handling your appeal he will set it to "under investigation" or "Need more info"", my appeal should have been altered to one of these titles as i was questioned. So therefore i still have the assumption that my appeal has been forgotten about.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Right now its showing pending cause well its still pending - nobody has asked for anything else so its not set to need more info....its not being actively investigated so its not set to Under Investigation. Alot of times one of us will pass thru it quickly ask maybe a question or two and move on to the next just to get some movement on it.
  5. A_Passing_Cow

Steam:
    Alright i understand
  6. A_Passing_Cow

Steam:
    So is it possible i may still have to wait a long time before being questioned more?
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    About as much as any others that are before or after you in line.
    As stated on that link I gave you about timeframe.