1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Appeal Question

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ₪✗Fuckles✗₪, May 3, 2019.

1. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

₪✗Fuckles✗₪ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79629145
    I have a legacy ban tag from a very long time ago from MCT and have tried to get it appealed numerous times in the past. When I did try and appeal my ban here after the new system became in place I was turned away I believe because they said they wanted me to pay him back and show proof. However the player I scammed a very long time ago has never added, responded or made any attempt of communication back if he even plays anymore. Not to sure where I stand with this now but I would really like to get this taken care of once and for all. The tag is probably from over 5 years ago.
  2. ЩĄ | Horse

ЩĄ | Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    What is the question so whomever answers it will know what your asking. Nothing in what you just stated is a question.
  3. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

Steam:
    I need guidance. Where do I go to appeal? Last time I tried here all you guys said was to pay him back. I have tried. Should I just submit another appeal here?
  4. ЩĄ | Horse

ЩĄ | Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  5. ₪✗Fuckles✗₪

Steam:
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Since you have a legacy tag, you should see the status for your appeal beneath the tag when you log in. If it says "Rejected", then the decision is final.