1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Appeal Rejected - Now what?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Existing Fault, May 27, 2018.

1. Existing Fault

Existing Fault Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43579554
    So I've recently had my appeal declined and now wondering what do I do to get my account unbanned?
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hi,

I'm sorry to say, All appeals decisions are final. By the time your appeal has been denied, your case has already been reviewed by 2 admins who independently arrived at the same conclusion - the admin who tagged you, and the admin who denied your appeal. We have other people's cases to look at, and we're not going to keep handling appeal after appeal because you don't like the consequences of your action. You only get one appeal, so there is nothing more you can do.

Please do not use the general discussion forum to contest your appeal outcome. This section is intended for questions and answers. By nature, very few people whose appeal was denied will agree with the outcome, and if we allowed everyone who disagreed with their appeal result to post here, our general discussion would turn into an echo chamber of complaints. If you want to talk about or clarify why we do things the way we do, or express your discontent with how we do things in general that's usually ok, but if you try to use this to leverage a favorable outcome, then your thread may be locked.

PS: This topic is covered in the General Discussion FAQ, under point #3.
    Zoofie_ likes this.