1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Review Only Appeal Review for 76561197960287930 (bjorkz)

Discussion in 'SR Appeal Reviews' started by Bjorkz, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Bjorkz

Bjorkz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:86942818
    I could appeal through a google docs or something, and give GoV perms to read it. It would work great for me! :)
  2. Bjorkz

Steam:
    Should we celebrate? Its been 3 months since I started this thread!! See ya on the half a year mark? :(
  3. Bjorkz

Steam:
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One Appeals SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    @-GoV- Gabrielel Do we have a status update?
    @Bjorkz At some point SR will step in if they cannot address their issues on their own and it will not be half a years time. In the meantime, such postings are not contributing anything productive and I am going to ask just this once to not continue.
  5. -GoV- Gabrielel

-GoV- Gabrielel Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65756191
    Hello,

I'm asking for an update now, but unfortunately as far as I know it's not fixed yet.
    We'll process anyway this appeal by the end of next week, so you won't have to wait further.

Thanks
  6. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    Gabrielel didn't reply it seems, I will see if I can get TonyBarreta to action this. He was on a few days ago but I missed him.

GoV- VenGanZa TF2-T [A]
  7. Bjorkz

Steam:
  8. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @-GoV- Gabrielel any word yet?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, SteamRep Partner Members).**
  9. -GoV- Gabrielel

-GoV- Gabrielel Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65756191
    Hi @Bjorkz,

As promised in my previous message, here I am processing your appeal.
    Unfortunately our website needs some further investigation before fixing the actual issue, so in accordance with SR we will process your appeal here instead.

To get this rolling, please write a complete, honest, and truthful statement of what you remember happened exactly and why do you think your ban should be lifted.

Thank you for your cooperation.
  10. Bjorkz

Steam:
    Just to be clear, do you want me to type my statement here in this thread? Or how do you want me to send my appeal to you?