1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal Review for 76561197975502228 (DINnBOR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by DINnBOR, Jul 18, 2018.

1. DINnBOR

DINnBOR Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:7618250
    Appeal Review Request
    Reminder: Appeal reviews are not appeals!

Reason for Appeal Review: SteamRep's policies have retroactively changed, and my offense is no longer taggable
    Past Appeal: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/ban-appeal.26041/

Steam profile: 76561197975502228 (DINnBOR)

Make your case:
    Frist, I m apologize about for posting threads without reading all policy and FAQ.
    This a long story, If you are free to read. about my experience: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/my-story-7-years-a-scammer.184316/
    (some of timelines are wrong, I confused SR and SOP. It have been a long time you konw)
    ---------------------------------------
    For my first appeal, I claimed that i was not JT's account (http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197987671107) owner, I was banned because i was a translation of JT's appeal on SOP, and i claimed that "it (JT's) was my account" via steam-chat with a SOP admin.I through it would be more easy to communicate with " I ". An Important screenshot of paypal pointed to the crime of JT. Finnaly, Case was rejected, and i have been marked as JT's "Alternate Accounts".

The SR admin denied my case, i think he was according to "You can only appeal once. Generally, the first appeal thread will be used to determine your place in line. ", and "my" first appeal on SOP. But my case is a special case, i was here to verify my identity. I was a translator and admitted i lied about impersonate JT. JT is guilty. I didn't appeal for his case.

On that time, I think the policy have been built up for protect translator. I found that on FAQ. "Only appeals are done with the account that has been marked. No 3rd-party appeals (exceptions may be translators, or if you were somehow directly involved such as being middleman)". The SOP admin did accept JT's case while i was using my steam personal account( without any mark) to connect him.

So I think my mark should be removed from the present policy. This was due to the imperfection of the policy at that time.

soft evidence to proof i m not JT:
    Why didn't I use JT's account for appeal from the beginning?If i was JT. JT's steam account was free to login, even he was banned by SOP. Beacuse he didn't understand English, so why he need me as his translator.And i can not even logi in his account, because there are his personal information(email ,address and credit card) up there.

Hard evidence: my photo ID and my steam bills( uploaded, i m sorry about masking some of informations, i m not sure is it a safe page to put my informations on. If you need a non-masking version, i would be willing to do that. Pleas guide me to do that.). If you need more informations .i also love to 1 on 1 steam chat with you, and i do wish we can have a 1 on 1 chat again.
    View attachment 666418 View attachment 666419 View attachment 666420 View attachment 666421 View attachment 666422 these are my recent transactions.sorry one of purchased by alipay which is a chinese digital wallet(there no english version,but u can see dinnbor on it)
    ------------
    one more thing , In case the policy i m mentioning does not work and I will still be marked about my "lying". "lying is an auto deny" . If this lying-policy implement on me. First thing is that JT's appeal will invalid. If it was "agree“, it will be denied. If it "rejected", it will still "rejected", but for me. This is a special case. After Verifying my identity . The problem is how to punish a "lying" personal. I think the policy have not covered that yet. Trading "BANNED" is inappropriate for a personal who do nothing about trading. That is why this case special.
    By the way, After i posted a few appeal. The admins removed TJ's in formations on my rep page. I think they admitted that JT and me are not a person in some way. But they put a " accomplice o f76561197987671107 " . but "accomplice " ? with who!? JT!? I was a translator, and now became a accomplice If i am a accomplice i will admit that. But i have never done anything about JT'S trading. It should "accomplice of appeal 's translation" i guess. If you insist to convict me for my lying(Impersonate JT. I admit that, but you put a "BANNED" and "scammer" on my page which are not my crime, Is this fair? You can put an other mark on me. and i hope it is a Correct description and Correct mark.

Thank you, thanks for your time and patience.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2018
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Your original appeal was denied by Datastorm on Sourceop, I already reviewed your case and upheld it, you already had a review. This is also a SOP tag, not an SR tag, this is made clear in the SOP appeal section.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/please-read-for-all-sop-tag-appeals.88818/

Even now, you still admit to lying and for some reason dont understand that lying = auto deny, no exceptions.
    Further postings in appeals will be considered spam and will be dealt with accordingly.