1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal Review for 76561198059032020 (Graveyjones)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Graveyjones, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Graveyjones

Graveyjones Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49383146
    Appeal Review Request
    Reminder: Appeal reviews are not appeals!

Reason for Appeal Review: Other extenuating circumstance at admins' discretion. NOT USUALLY GRANTED!!!
    Past Appeal: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198059032020-graveyjones-banned-by-sop.98380/

Steam profile: 76561198059032020 (Graveyjones)

Make your case:
    Hi people

I was originally banned back in May 2012 I believe for having duplicate accounts or something (If im honest, I still don't understand how I broke the rules). I was 13 at the time, I am now 20. I don't believe the punishment for the rules I broke 7 years ago should remain to this day.

The appeal was made in 2015 I think, I was quite confused at the time and didnt really understand why. And also 2012 but I was a dumb kid at the time.

I recently have gotten back into TF2 and because of the ban I cant play on a lot of server. community

I hope that the ban can be reversed, Please ask question if you have any, It kinda sucks when communications is just cut, im trying my best here.

Thank you for your time :)

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appeal reviews here on Steamrep are for Steamrep taggings only. Your tag originated from SOP and was auto denied for multiple auto deny reasons. Based on your previous appeal and this "review", I can add lying as well as an auto deny reason, but that is moot since you cannot appeal review a SOP tagging with SR.

Archiving.