1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal Review for 76561198096117244 (Switchblade)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Orange-Cola, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Orange-Cola

Orange-Cola Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:92710536
    Appeal Review Request
    Reminder: Appeal reviews are not appeals!

Reason for Appeal Review: Other extenuating circumstance at admins' discretion. NOT USUALLY GRANTED!!!
    Past Appeal: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198060602046-ban-appeal.52305/

Steam profile: 76561198096117244 (Switchblade)

Make your case:
    Hello,

My name is Switchblade. I am asking for an appeal review regarding an appeal that was rejected in May of 2013. Over 3400 days ago I was marked on steamrep for 2 attempted scams. I have lost the credentials for the account on which I submitted the appeal, which left me unable to respond to the appeal ticket and it was eventually closed. I sincerely hope my appeal can be reviewed and that I can be granted a second chance to appeal my case.​

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    We don't consider any appeals on behalf of other accounts, including alts. No exceptions. The same applies to appeal reviews, for the same reasons.

If you don't have access to the original Steam account anymore, that would be detrimental to an appeal, but you could still reset your password in the forums. I suggest you find a way to fully get back into the account if you want to make this plea.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Unfortunately you have had multiple warnings about attempting to appeal with alternate accounts. I have banned this forum account for multiple frivolous appeal attempts with different accounts over many years, but your forum account tied to your originally banned account is still active with posting privileges.

Regards.