1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Review Only Appeal Review for 76561198103216081 (Fester)

Discussion in 'SR Appeal Reviews' started by ☆Woof Mcfly☆, Jun 27, 2020.

1. ☆Woof Mcfly☆

☆Woof Mcfly☆ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:71475176
    Appeal Review Request
    Reminder: Appeal reviews are not appeals!

Reason for Appeal Review: New evidence not produced in your original appeal
    Past Appeal: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198103216081-conan-banned-by-sr.142958/

Steam profile: 76561198103216081 (Fester)

Make your case:
    Note before starting: **I had 2 steam alt accounts that were banned as well but I didn't find a place in this appeal review to place in, but they're banned under my steamrep profile.

Dear SteamRep,

I have now turned 18. It's been 5 years since my permanent ban and marking as a scammer and roughly 4 years since my appeal. Here is a little summary as to what happened:

When I was 13, I scammed someone on TF2 by telling them I'd pay them for an Australium flamethrower through PayPal after they would give me the item through steam trade. The moment I got his item, I took off out of pure greed and never intended to pay him. However, when I found out he filed a report on me through SteamRep, I decided to repay him fully as confirmed in the SteamRep case. And as obvious, I was marked as a scammer and banned from all tf2 services as deserved.

Following it out of frustration and sadness, I filed an appeal which was denied due to RWC scams not being accepted for appeals. And there, I was banned from everything.

I came across the fact that when the scam took place, I never actually had a paypal account since I was underage (13) and you've got to be 18 years old to hold a paypal account. And no real world currency or money was involved in the process of the scam whatsoever, other than me simply taking his in-game TF2 items and running away with it, then refunding him later on with equivalent TF2 items in which he confirmed he was fully paid.

I know I'm probably the worst breed of users you've got to deal with on your website as you see me as just another obnoxious scammer who's asking for forgiveness. I have been banned for 5 years now and taken off TF2 servers permanently ever since as deserved. Now that I am older and I'm going to university, holding a job and a solid mental state, I have grown to understand my mistake. I am simply asking for forgiveness and hope I can get a second chance to appeal for my situation as my case did not involve real world currency in my case.

Thank you for reading this Sir/Madame,

Fester​

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      56 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      290 KB