1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Review Only Appeal Review for 76561198231669144 (ErycTriceps)

Discussion in 'SR Appeal Reviews' started by * ErycTriceps, Jun 1, 2020.

1. * ErycTriceps

* ErycTriceps Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:135701708
    Appeal Review Request
    Reminder: Appeal reviews are not appeals!

Reason for Appeal Review: Partner community is abusing their tag privileges, and won't let me appeal
    Past Appeal: http://www.steamrep.com

Steam profile: 76561198231669144 (ErycTriceps)

Make your case:
    My SteamRep account is marked as an alernative account of a "Reddit Gaming" scammer.

I contacted a Steamrep on twitter as I was unsure of what actions to follow. They told me that I need to appeal my ban on /r/globaloffensivetrade, even though when I click appeal on my steamrep profile, it re-directs me to /r/tf2trade, according to steamrep on twitter, it's a bug.

So then, I contacted Fatmetal on twitter - a r/globaloffensivetrade administator, to look into it and see if it's the correct place to appeal it.

And he told me this: "Your steam acount isn't linked to a reddit account. It has nothing to do with us." ; "We don't have you in our database, so we didn't do anything"

Then I went back to Steamrep on twitter as I was unsure of what actions to follow, and they told me this: "The person who issued your tag was with r/globaloffensivetrade at the time it was issued, but is no longer a mod. You can relay that to the r/globaloffensivetrade mods, and they can handle your appeal or choose to simply drop your tag if they have no documentation for it."

Finally, I was told to submit a review here. I am in all honesty really confused and unsure of what to do, different people tell me different things so I suppose it's best to ask for help here.

I have attached screenshots of my conversations on twitter, if you feel that they are lacking context, feel free to ask for the full conversations, I will provide them in any way you want - screenshots or I can hop in a discord call and video share the conversations.

P.S - It wouldn't let me type "not applicable" without quotes on past appeal, so I linked steamrep, hopefully it's not a problem.

View attachment 757626 View attachment 757627 View attachment 757629

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One Appeals SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    For this absolute second, I am going to put a freeze on this thread. SR has some formalities to sort out (unrelated to your specific case) and I would hate to invalidate this thread just to have you remake it at a later time, this might still happen anyways.
    Ill update this thread either-way in the next few weeks.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One Appeals SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Wanted to give you a quick update that progress is being made on our end to address our internal formalities and the review has not been forgotten. I have unlocked it for now but probably wont be addressed for a tad more time.
  4. * ErycTriceps

* ErycTriceps Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:135701708
    Not a problem, thanks for the update.