1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal Review for https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149511064 (what)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Fancy 2, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Fancy 2

Fancy 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:94622668
    Appeal Review Request
    Reminder: Appeal reviews are not appeals!

Reason for Appeal Review: New evidence not produced in your original appeal
    Past Appeal: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal.188586/

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149511064 (what)

Make your case:
    Hello, I think I should get a second chance to appeal for a few reasons.
    Back then when I made my original appeal I was still a stupid teenager who didn't know better. I thought scamming was just an easy way to get items. Now that I'm older I completely regret everything I did as a teenager. I somehwat repaid one of the two people I scammed by escaping from spycrabs and I have the photo evidence for one of them (I couldn't find the other). I also forgot a lot of important details in the first appeal that was in my favor. I never commited fraud or impersonation like I was accused of on my report that was the person that hacked my account. All I did was run from spycrabs twice on trade servers​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Your appeal is over, it was denied. Attempting to submit an appeal review because you did not like the outcome of the appeal is grounds for a review to be instantly closed.
    None of this is relevant to an appeal review, appeal reviews are ONLY to determine if proper SR procedure was followed, not to re-argue an appeal. It does not appear you properly understood what a review was for, go back and re-read what you already acknowledged before submission of the review.
    That is on you if you failed to provide it at the time and is not grounds for a new appeal. New evidence, the reason you selected for your review reason, only counts if it was not available to you at the time due to no fault of your own. Not because you "made" new evidence being a chat with a previous victim after your original appeal was already denied.
    Once again, attempting to submit an appeal review because you did not like the outcome of the appeal is grounds for a review to be instantly closed. You had your chance with your original appeal to prove your case.

Now, before I wrap up your review, do you have any actual new evidence that was, through no fault of your own, not available at the time of your original appeal?
  3. Fancy 2

Steam:
    the

Isnt the point of an appeal review to request special permission to make a second appeal
  4. Fancy 2

Steam:

Just rememebered staff on steamrep are stupid so this is pointless
  5. Fancy 2

Steam:
  6. Fancy 2

Steam:
  7. Fancy 2

Steam:
  8. Fancy 2

Steam:
  9. Fancy 2

Steam:
  10. Fancy 2

Steam:
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
    Ill ask once more so their wont be any further misunderstanding, besides you trying to appeal in an appeal review and SR sucks and all that jazz, do you have any additional evidence to provide that, no fault of your own, was not available during your original appeal? (This was the special permission reason you gave for your appeal review)
    A "yes" or "no" will work, don't have enough time to watch youtube rn.
  12. Fancy 2

Steam:
    bro what type of evidence, all I have is the original reporter apologizing for not knowing my account was hacked
    also do watch the videos they're pretty funny
  13. Fancy 2

Steam:
    tell me an example of what you want as evidence because im pretty sure its gonna be something impossible considering how long it has been since the original report
  14. You Are The One

Steam:
    Hello,
    We are full circle now. You have no new evidence, that was the reason you selected for your appeal review, I was lenient with you and left your review open after it was clear you had no new evidence and was just trying to argue your case (that is not allowed in reviews) and after you raged out on me. The admin followed proper appeal policy in denying your original appeal, you were already told what you needed to provide for a claim of hijacking, (Support ticket indicating a hijacking required for all claims of hijacking) I also already explained what would count as new evidence. Its up to you to provide a defense, not have SR make one up for you because you failed to provide required evidence in your original appeal. All that said, safe to put this one to rest now.

-Admin properly denied appeal per policy.
    -Lack of new evidence provided in appeal review.

Review concluded and original appeal decision upheld.