1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Appeal SR Banned

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by MAMA.apple, Nov 23, 2017.

1. MAMA.apple

MAMA.apple Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:88836160
    Hello its me kvnology,

First of all thankyou for who already spend a time for read this thread. This time i want to ask some question about the appeal ban criteria.

I already read tips appeal ban thread by steam rep.

And i think i still got some question left about payback the victim.

If the payback is already negotiate with the victim and the victim already aggree with current amount of payback. Is that steam rep will accept it? Or the payback amount should be done with current amount or as i see on tips thread did mention 80% amount based from the steamrep report thread itself. So the main thing should i do negotiate with victim and any amount can be accepeted by sr as long victim agree with the payback deal. Or theres some min criteria payback amount that sr rules for appeal banned.

And second question is there a way so i can make sure after the repayment is done with the victim, he is not just take my packback and didnt respond with a reply in future appeal ban thread? Or the screenshot of chat contains deal with victim and trade history is already enough for guarantee the payback is proofed already done.

I think thats all for now. Hope steamrep can help with the further explanation.

Thanks!
    Kvnology
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    The appeal tips pretty much say what you need to know about repayment. It's in your best interest to re-read that. If it's within the terms outlined there, then it counts. If not, we won't consider the victim repaid. Simple as that.
    I suggest you reconsider your priorities. I haven't read your case, but it sounds like you freely admit to having scammed. If that's the case, you should repay regardless of the outcome, because you scammed and the victim deserves to be repaid. Whether they choose to follow up in your appeal thread and help you clear your name is up to them. Remember that repayment is a requirement for your appeal to be considered, not a guarantee it will be granted.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Roudydogg1 and schmed like this.
  3. MAMA.apple

MAMA.apple Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:88836160
    In my case the victim is take some items that not belong to him. Is that rules of repayment still followig like that for this case? Cause i already upload the transaction history too about what i loss on him before. If i do follow the repayment min 80% of total amount rules its kinda i repay the item that not even belongs to him.
  4. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Sorry but you are not allowed to discuss your case in general discussions. If you have specific questions pertaining to your case, you will have to message an appeals admin directly or in your appeal thread.

Scamming someone who scammed you, and being scammed are two separate incidents and should not be grouped together for consideration, in any case.
    MAMA.apple likes this.