1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198102498381 - (aromac / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Aromac, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Aromac

Aromac New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:71116326
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198102498381 (aromac)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before under a different account.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Yes i did impersonate someone, but i did not do anything with that power and after changed my name back to what it was before i changed it.
    i impersonated a youtuber called GlassyGaming witch a group of my friends offen watch, i wanted to fool my friend QUEK by pretending to be GlassyGaming to fool him, and i did afterthing i went to bed (not yet changing the name back) when i woke up i was still loged into this account to i changed back the name and went back to my other account, i tryed to usebackpack.tf but when i tryed to put up a listing to try and buy a unusual boxcar bomber i counted and it said i was marked as a scammer on stream rep, tf2 is my life, im not a big trader and only really want to use scrap.tf, thank you for reading this and i hope you understand my story have a nice day :)
  2. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Given the length of time this appeal has been sitting without a reply, the lack of surviving evidence for the original tag, and the lack of reports against your account in the time you were tagged, I am dropping your tag here. Please be aware that if any further evidence comes to light or you are reported again in future on any account, you may be retagged without the chance to appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**