1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198170979361 - (King XBOCOT / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by King XBOCOT, Jan 31, 2017.

1. King XBOCOT

King XBOCOT Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:105356816
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198170979361 (King XBOCOT)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I'm innocent and I can guarantee you that. I, myself, am against of any form of scamming. It disgust me when i see people steal from other people's pocket. I was about to go to bed when my friend texted me that he wanted to borrow my account so he can "boost" my csgo rank in mm. He was eagle, i was in nova 3 (sad).

When i woke up in the morning, so many people were chatting me on steam asking "why did you add me?" and i read my account's previous conversation that my friend made. My friend was trying to scam with this "item verification" bullshit.

So i checked my steamrep if i i was accused or banned from trying to scam, well....indeed i am. My friend was behind all of this, and i'm sorry if it happened this way. You can clearly see the way i speak English is different from the screenshots the reporter took. My friend has limited vocabulary (because he's dumb, only plays csgo and skips class).

to make up for it, i can apologize to the reporter and i will help in finding and reporting in scammers.

i hope you'll consider this request :/ have a good steam rep​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You are responsible for your account at all times, that is valves stance and that is SRs stance, NOT an excuse.
    Denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**