1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198358520498 - ((っ◔◡◔)っ CSGOFAST.Com / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ICE CUBE ٭٭ ☯, Apr 20, 2017.

1. ICE CUBE ٭٭ ☯

ICE CUBE ٭٭ ☯ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:199127385
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198358520498 ((っ◔◡◔)っ CSGOFAST.Com)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    this report had no enough proof that i take money from him, number that i made that act fool is because he is trying to be tough and i know that he is a scammer so i made an act a fool act that would hurt my reputation. after revealing the act out of nowhere the alternate account of him appear and just laughing and its been banned on steamrep for how many months so that is my purpose. in short i just made the fool act to reveal the real fool​
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    So you thought he was a scammer and decided to scam him?
  3. ICE CUBE ٭٭ ☯

Steam:
    its not like that. i was just trying to pull out something that would answer my curiousity to him. as i remember when we talked that time he invited 1 profile that is more kind of like a trader then they both trying to laugh at me about that. and i tried on getting the reputation of the other guy and it says he is ban already on steamrep. thing is the one who reported me is so confident when he had the other guy added to the group chat
  4. ICE CUBE ٭٭ ☯

Steam:
    AND HE WANTS ME TO SEND THE MONEY FIRST AND ALWAYS REPEATING THAT SO I GUESS AS AN ACT OF SCAMMING HE IS INVOLVED ALSO. the thing is if you are going to tagged me as a scammer and i haven't received any penny from him then i must say i didnt scamm him at all
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    So if you attempt to rob a bank and dont get a penny you think you cant get in trouble? :confused:
  6. ICE CUBE ٭٭ ☯

Steam:
    that would never be called as rob since you didnt get any penny the result and case would be attempted murder since you have weapons for you to be able on robbing a bank
  7. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hello @ICE CUBE ٭٭ ☯,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Lack of sufficient evidence to overturn the original judgment
    - Steamrep, by policy, does not accept appeals for scams relating to real-world currency

Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.