1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198153937296 - (Hiccupingdragon / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Hiccupingdragon, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Hiccupingdragon

Hiccupingdragon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:96835784
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198153937296 (Hiccupingdragon)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Yes i did it.

The key as invalid i lied. After being reported on steam reps by Abel i was scared for the future of my account so I lied frankly im just plain bad at lieing as you may be able to tell. I had never scammed before and i was never going to again. To be honest Abel catching me out was better for everybody. You can check this site or any other one to see that i had never done something like this before. Im not going to make up an excuse like "oh im realy poor " or "it was for my friends birhday"
    I dont know what i was feeling that day but i just did it. I didnt get anything off Abel but i would (I swear) repay what ever game i was "giving"him.I tried to make contact with him but he has been offline for 45 days. I will end this by asking for my name to cleared but that is up to judgement of the admins here.

Thank you

-Matthew (Hiccupingdragon)​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Hiccupingdragon, you sent an invalid key and lied in the report, you're lucky to only have a caution- Most attempts to scam get a full tag. That being said, admin made no mistake and you indeed tried to scam, tag stays. Appeal denied.