1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198149511064 - (Fancy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Fancy 2, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Fancy 2

Fancy 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:94622668
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198149511064 (Fancy)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    So I got hacked by my friend I had 5 years ago I trusted him he told me he reported me accidentally for duped items so I was scared he told a fake S H E L L O to add me then he hacked my by s link as far as I remember then he tried it on a lot of friends I got reported here and lost 50 fr​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    You need to provide full screenshots of the steam support ticket.
    Also please explain, in detail, how and when you got hijacked.
  3. Fancy 2

Steam:
    i can't get pictures because it was long ago and the hijacker blocked me and I lost the profile due to many people with the same name but I will tell the details:so one day he told me he accidentally reported me for duped items and I will be banned if I don't tell shello then he told me that he will tell shello to add me,so the fake shello added me then I don't remember but I can get screenshots about how he tried to scam my friend
  4. Fancy 2

Steam:
    That's when my account was hacked

Attached Files:

5. Fancy 2

Steam:
    Sorry for the spam I was getting the pictures these are when my account was hacked I got them from my friend's report after he removed me cuz of the hijacker

Attached Files:

6. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Again, I'm going to ask. How you got hijacked? Explain it, in detail.
    How did you recover your account?
  7. Fancy 2

Steam:
    how I got hijacked:when the fake shello added me he sent me a link which I pressed I thought it was s link for steamrep that I can appeal at so I logged in after then after I logged in after a while of trying to appeal on the fake site steam wanted me to re enter my password so I entered my password and it didn't work so I knew I got hacked I don't know how he logged into my account without the steam guard code. How I recovered my account: so I closed steam then opened it again so it asks me for the steamname and password so I don't remember what i pressed but I think I pressed the I forgot password thing so I wanted to change password then I used my recovery code I don't remember what happened after but I got my account back then I lost the profile of the guy that hacked me
  8. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Since you cannot provide evidence you got hijacked, I have no other choice but to deny this appeal.
    On top of that you also admit to scamming two people.
    Firmly denied.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**