1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198420816702 - (Sheepiishly / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Sheepiishly, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Sheepiishly

Sheepiishly Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:230275487
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198420816702 (Sheepiishly)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any alternative accounts.​

Appeal description:
    I haven’t been on in a while and I go ahead and check my bp.tf to find that I’ve been marked as a scammer a month ago.

The account that is said to be my alt that goes under the name “Adaloss” is not mine. I do have a trade history with that user but those trades also took place over two years ago. There is also no considerable evidence against this account to prove that.

If I could see something that this allegation can stand on, that would be great.

Also, I do have one request. If the reporter’s name is, “The Gibus,” (or has the url /mfjmaxes) let me know and I will send some screenshots your way with more information pertaining to this individual. I will create a separate report on this user accordingly if needed.

Thank you.​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
  3. Sheepiishly

Steam:
    I joined Skial one day, he said he’d roulette a few items away. I was relatively new so I said sure I’ll join the game. My luck had landed me the game, and I won. I didn’t play super often at the time and I eventually sold them on market for games. I’m large for market trading rather than normal trading, but he started my account off.
    I probably shouldn’t have taken the trade since he had the tag.
  4. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    That's your only relation with that account?
  5. Sheepiishly

Steam:
    I also added him to see if I could play some games with him but he fell off the face of the planet. So I unfriended him a while after. No clue what he’s up to nowadays. I don’t trade much more and I play on a 24/7 2fort server most of the time. Most of my trades that I do are mostly market and/or bot trading off bp.tf or scrap.tf so I don’t think I’ll have a run in with any traders like that I don’t think(?)

but that about sums my relationship with that user.
  6. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Your appeal has been denied for lying.

The information provided here contradicts the evidence we have on file connecting you with these accounts. I'm sorry to say, we do not disclose our methods or sources for finding alt accounts, and I cannot tell you how I know you're lying. Doing so would provide repeat scammers like yourself with a roadmap to evade detection, as I have no doubt you're trying to do.