1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198103149382 - (.yX Vemund / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [WBGS]DL5M, Apr 10, 2023.

1. [WBGS]DL5M

[WBGS]DL5M Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:71441827
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198103149382 (.yX Vemund)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/f✿✿✿urselfcunt / just an csgo account. all the stuff on the account is bought from Skinport.com / etc not traded with any real persons!​

Appeal description:
    Hello.... I am guilty of what i did back in 2014 when i was pretty young fella.

i know what i did was wrong. and i will never do it again. I PROMISE!

I am now 20 years old and I was starting to trade again when i found out that it was pretty hard to trade when i was steamrep banned from most of the servers, i cant use certein websites..... kinda pain.... So i wanna make an appeal to make it great again.

I have now started trading again and are not even close to the person i was for 9 years ago. Back then i was greedy, short on cash and taught tricking people was a easy thing. I have now grown and are alot older/smarter and money is not an problem as it used to be.

i have found it difficult to trade on some sites and mostly on backpack.tf

i am applying for an appeal because i want to start trading again.

I have nothing to hide from Steamrep.com .

If you wanna ask some questions go ahead. I Will Answer HONEST

sorry for the mess of an appeal...

Thanks for me .​
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,
    Per Steamrep appeal policy, we are unable to grant appeals for real world currency (RWC) offenses, which is what a fake Steam wallet scam is. In addition, wanting to be unbanned so that you can trade and use trading sites freely is ABSOLUTELY NOT a reason to consider an appeal, ever. I'll also note that you did not list your alternate accounts per the appeal tips, but that would not have changed the outcome of this appeal anyway, as it's a decision based on policy.
    As such, this appeal is thus Rejected.

Regards.