1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Appealed a while ago, haven't truly scammed, what can I do?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by squid - new acct, Apr 30, 2016.

1. squid - new acct

squid - new acct Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77171456
    Hey all,

First off, here's my appeal thread: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198114608640-squid-new-acct-banned-by-sr.93151/

Like the title says, I was tagged around 2-3 years ago (not sure of the exact time as I wasn't using the account) for "impersonation with intent to scam" which I fully admit to doing. As it says in my appeal, a lot of things have happened since then and I have no desire or intent whatsoever to scam anyone ever.

It's pretty frustrating that I'm pretty much blocked from trading, which is one of my favorite things about TF2, because of a single mistake I made years ago, and that my appeal is lost somewhere in the massive backlog.

Sorry for the rant and if I came across as overly hostile; I'm getting increasingly frustrated by my tag and needed to vent. I have nothing to hide from anyone and I am open to share anything needed to help my case (if it hasn't been added to the appeal thread already, of course).

Thanks for reading
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691