1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined: Moderator Application for being a mod

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by ARAB シ, Jun 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ARAB シ

ARAB シ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:151374927
    1) SteamRep ID block pasted from your SR profile.
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198263015583
    2) Are you at least 18 years of age? Timezone and nation of residence?
    18 this october and yes i live in saudi arabia TIMEZONE = Riyadh ( Capital city )
    3) Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)?
    i do have school , hobbies ( help people in trades , keep people away from scammers ) , trading and selling and buying items :)
    4) Why do you want to become a SteamRep moderator?
    I'm not here for any green tag ! or i need some rep form you guys i am here to help community and people to keep away from scammers :) so just a mod will work for me ! :) and well as improve this community
    5) How much time can you devote to SteamRep per week?
    Can't tell that cause i'm online 24/7 except my school time :) School is for like 8 hours
    6) Do you have any prior administrative experience, or similar (please elaborate)?
    i was head admin at a trade forum :) but it got closed due to owner's left the business
    7) What challenges do you foresee if you become a moderator?
    Reports , i see
    8) Can you accept the fact that you must enforce SteamRep rules and guidelines?
    yea i do
    9) Do you feel you will have any issues denying / accepting reports and appeals?
    Its your forum your more knows than anyone does in steam :) why will i have issues ;) i accept if i'm accepted or denied .! You guys knows about this more than me so i will have no issues :D
    10) Do you handle instruction and direction well?
    yea
    11) What do you feel are your personal shortcomings or attributes you can improve on?
    I can help people and make this community to a better place :) well i am lot in helping people ! in scam trades etc
    12) What contributions do you believe you will be able to make to SteamRep?
    My trust and honesty !
    13) Do you have any interest in eventually becoming an SR Admin? If so, what kinds of things would you like to do? (Example- community relations, appeals, scam reports, etc.)
    Well i would love any position :) as far as u accept it and yea i will look after scam reports ! i actually love investigating them !
    14) Please list all alternate Steam accounts using SteamRep ID blocks.
    I have one ! that i used as storage and keeping s✿✿✿ stuff away from main if you want u can have all information about that account and yes no bans on that profile its clean from steam rep :)
    15) Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it?
    yea
    16) Have you read the Duties of SR Moderators post and understand it?
    already did
    17) (If applicable) List Steam trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin), also give a link to the account(s) there.
    nope !
    18) Do you have any questions?
    nope ! :) i'm glad to help things out :)
  2. ARAB シ

ARAB シ New User

Steam:
  3. schmed

schmed r/globaloffensivetrade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52746850
    Hello @ARAB シ !

Make sure to list the SteamRep ID block of your alternate account as well. It is a requirement for moderator applications.

Best of luck!
    - schmed
  4. ARAB シ

ARAB シ New User

Steam:
  5. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Private Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Chride2k8 likes this.
  6. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
  7. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Do you sell Steam accounts?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  8. ARAB シ

ARAB シ New User

Steam:
    i don't try to be fake but yes i sell steam accounts and well i have good reputation in that too :)
    i know its against the rules ! but i won't lie here :)
  9. Inu

Inu TF2Bazaar Owner Retired Staff Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62120987
    Considering your activities break the Steam ToS, there is no way we would accept this application.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.