1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined: Moderator Application for Steam Rep Moderator

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by Ghetto ROBIN, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Ghetto ROBIN

Ghetto ROBIN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66107280
    1) Applicant Name and Info: (copy and paste the usual several lines of IDs from SR profile)
    Q & A
    Answer: Hello my name Zach Helsing.
    | steamname: Infinity and Beyond
    | steam3ID: [U:1:132214560]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:66107280
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092480288
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/5087203947692763
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198092480288

2) How old are you, what city and area do you live in?
    Answer : I am 15 years of age and I live in Erie Pennsylvania.
    3) Please tell us a bit about yourself (job, school, hobbies, other)?
    Answer: I go to McDowell Intermediate. I am in 9th grade. I play water polo, film on video Announcements, DECA (business), I am in all honors (As and Bs) Recently got a C in geometry however. I do not have a job yet, however I have 3 hours in community service at Sara A Reed. (Old folks Home)
    4) Why do you want to be an SR mod?
    I would like to be an SR mod because I love helping others and I think it would be great experience for my road ahead. I have been wanting to be an admin on this site for almost a year now.
    5) How much time can you donate to SR per week?
    I am home from 6-10 on weekdays (sometimes earlier or later) and on the weekends any time. I will easily change my schedule if needed however.
    6) Do you have any prior admin experience, or similar, and please elaborate?
    I was the leader of several of successful factions in minecraft. I was also a co owner of one for quite a while. I own a few steam groups with over 100 members.
    7) What do you foresee as challenges as an SR mod?
    Answer: I sometimes do not do well with pressure. Although it is one of my major weaknesses I have been able to surpass it lately and I dont think of it as a problem anymore. Other than that I think I can help anyone that needs help.
    8) Can you accept the fact that you must enforce per SR rules and guidelines?
    Answer: Yes I understand that their are major rules to being a SR moderator and I will try my best to follow them to the best of my ability.
    9) Do you feel you will have any issues denying appeals or accepting reports?
    Answer: My devotion to the Steam Rep community is so great that if denying appeals or accepting reports is necessary, it will be done.
    10) Do you handle instruction and direction well?
    Answer: Being in DECA means that I am always having to follow my instructor very carefully and if I mess up I could loose my scores and even money! I also help elderly with playing bingo on Saturdays from (1:45-2:45pm) on Saturdays.
    11) What do you feel are your personal shortcomings or attributes you can improve on?
    Answer: I believe I can improve on my ability to make slow decisions because sometimes I take to long with them depending on how hard they are.
    12) What contributions do you believe you will be able to make to SR?
    Answer: My objective is too make it easier for admins and I will be able to make a lot more people happy.
    13) Do you have any interest in eventually becoming an SR Admin? If so, what kinds of things would you like to do? (Example- community relations, appeals, scam reports, etc.)
    Answer: I would love to eventually become an admin. I would work really hard to become one. I would like to work on appeals and scam reports and if that is not needed at that point and time I would be fine with community relations.
    14) Please list all alternate Steam Accounts by their ID64.
    As of right now I do not have any. I used to have alts with the names Davidmmm8-Davidmmm4 but I cannot seem to find them.
    15) Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it?
    Answer: Yes I agree to the code of conduct and agree to abide by it.
    16) Have you read the Duties of SR Moderators post and understand it?
    Answer: Yes I have read that post and I agree and understand it clearly
    17) Do you have any questions?
    Answer: All of my questions have been answered in the Duties of SR Moderators post. Thank you for hearing me out and I hope I can work with you soon!
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You were recently banned on Outpost....reason why?

Also do you know this person?

| steamname: Cpt. Hoovy Sniper Pikachu Donut
    | steam3ID: [U:1:85999602]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:42999801
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046265330
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198046265330

and this person?

| steamname: Unknown Darkness
    | steam3ID: [U:1:112043405]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:56021702
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072309133
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/2938493
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198072309133
    ShR00d, Roudydogg1 and Xenophobia like this.
  3. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    ^ What he said.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  4. Ghetto ROBIN

Ghetto ROBIN New User

Steam:
    Hello I was banned because my profile was private. Yes Captain Hoovey Sniper is my friend Diego Uquilles and Unknown Darkness is my friend L.J.Brink.
  5. DAFISH#got scammed D:

DAFISH#got scammed D: Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:69854141
    That private inventory is kind of suspicious.
  6. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    I can see your concern, but having a private inventory don't always signify something.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  7. Ghetto ROBIN

Ghetto ROBIN New User

Steam:
    If I must chaange my privacy settings and only let certain friends log into my account I will surely do that to become an SR moderator. I also have friends that could tell you I was leader of a very successful faction in minecraft so I do have some qualities of a leader. I also took leadership in school.
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Roudydogg1 and Xenophobia like this.
  9. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    ^ What he said...

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members).**
    ShR00d, Chride2k8 and Roudydogg1 like this.
  10. Ghetto ROBIN

Ghetto ROBIN New User

Steam:
    I will change my profile now.
  11. Ghetto ROBIN

Ghetto ROBIN New User

Steam:
  12. prodigyaustralia

prodigyaustralia New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52814116
    Inspector Horse dick :)
  13. Ghetto ROBIN

Ghetto ROBIN New User

Steam:
  14. shogun_marcus

shogun_marcus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:104186750
    Zach is one of my close friends. I was apart of a faction that he created.. It was pretty nice.. He was a great leader.. He is good at problem solving. He is a good guy!! Definitely hope he gets the chance to moderate!!
  15. Ninja Otter With A Taco

Ninja Otter With A Taco Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35378805
    uuummm what? Why do you have any right to ask for this information? You are not an admin or a moderator, and therefore shouldn't ask them for this information.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015
    Roudydogg1 and Hitman Sparky like this.
  16. Julia Gillard the Honest

Julia Gillard the Honest New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:22663639
    My apologies; I thought that SR had exhausted its supply of moderators (hence why this thread is still open).
  17. Julia Gillard the Honest

Julia Gillard the Honest New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:22663639
    Perhaps I should rephrase my comment: Here we have someone who's going out of his way to convince us of his identity and has already provided us with what would be sufficient enough to identify his, say, Facebook profile if he has one and if all of his provided information is correct. I don't know if you read that but that's beside the point --- he gave his school, age, name and grade. Meanwhile other communities have identifies tagged users having used his household's internet connection --- something which would've resulted in an instant tag for him as well, in the past --- but this thread remains open when he is clearly not going to be trusted with the duty that he's requesting.
  18. Ghetto ROBIN

Ghetto ROBIN New User

Steam:
    Wait so whats happening?
  19. Ghetto ROBIN

Ghetto ROBIN New User

Steam:
    You said I cannot have more than 3 scammer friends. I have 2 (1 I cannot seem to remove and I accidentally added) L.J. has logged into my computer before, so that automatically makes me untrustworthy? The only crime I should be charged for is witnessing the crime and not reporting it, which is not a rule. If it was I would have certainly followed it. I provided that information because an admin asked and it is my duty to follow what they say.
  20. Its Paces

Its Paces New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:72807960
    a few things Robin… first off you might not wanna give away all of this unnecessary personal info onto a public post, and having multiple people being able to access your account while you're a moderator may not be the best idea...