1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Aqua Fox (TF2 Raffler)

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Gamma032, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Gamma032

Gamma032 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42303924
    Hey there.

Before we start, I'm the owner of raffling group TFTRG and Cobra__Gold owns TF2IRG. "Aqua Fox" has been raffling for a fairly long time at TF2IRG, and recently applied at TFTRG.

Three days ago (December 6) I was invited to the TF2IRG chatroom where Cobra__Gold was accusing Aqua Fox of scamming. The entire group proceeded to "riot" in the chatroom and flame Aqua. I have a chatroom transcript saved of the "riot". It wasn't until Aqua joined the chatroom at explained what was going on that I was shocked. Have a look at the last line: http://pastebin.com/LyZjV48z.

I've been trying to follow this up the best I could. I put a discussion up on their group but I was just told that he had broken an unusual raffling order that they have in the group. It would be reasonable to say that it looked a little dodgy for him to break it, but have a skim over Aqua Fox's statement and you can quickly see how it seems as though he's been set up. Cobra__Gold specifically told Aqua to make an unusual raffle and skip the line, and then he's been called a scammer because he did actually skip it. I'm not entirely sure if this is just a miscommunication, but I've gotten no reply for 3 days and I got blocked by Cobra__Gold (see attachment) and one of the other admins are responding.

I'm stuck in a position where I can't continue Aqua's application before it's sorted out, and everything just looks shady.

Attached Files:

2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    seems like the regular in-fights between communities that happen. 1 group doing certain type of events or is centered around a theme, and owner is not liking any other similar group that is doing the same. with what you provided, I can't judge anything.

The guy accusing any for scammer, should provide the evidence, outside of that anything is useless.
  3. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    If either of the two provide credible evidence, go from there. Sounds like a regular occurrence of fighting between admins/owners though, not sure if that happens often in your community.
  4. Gamma032

Gamma032 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42303924
    Update:
    Nobody knows what's going on still, spoke with the owner and he was confused too. I think we're just going to forget about it since nobody can really do anything. Probably just a mixup.

Highly doubt it was intentional now, considering nobody really had anything to say.
  5. AquA FoX

AquA FoX New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41612702
    I know this was a while ago, but I have sorted it out.

This is the post I made initially and I will be placing it in other places.

I still have no proof or any evidence as to why I was called a scammer, but I now have proof that I WAS framed.

As you know, Cobra__Gold told me to do a raffle, and soon after I got called a scammer.

If you look at this screenshot; http://i.imgur.com/5XwfZ5x.png
    (the times are 2 hours ahead of me, because of where the admin who look this lives in relation to me, so that is why it says 3:30am, when i was talking about 1.30)

you see that I set up the announcement, then got kicked and cobra then made an announcement.

You can also see on my profile that the first comment that i got about me being a scammer was at 1:29am on the 6th December. (screenshot here: http://imgur.com/C8sTwW0)
    Which, from the screenshot was also the time which Cobra__Gold put up his announcement. Coincidence?

Another point is that Cobra__Gold told me that Cobra__Red kicked me from the group, because people were calling me a scammer, but as we can see, that is wrong, and Cobra__Gold kicked me.

Hopefully this settles things.

AquA FoX

I would also like to add that the admin of the group that gave me this image is no longer an admin because they disliked what Cobra__Gold was doing, because he removed all of the old rafflers and got some new ones.

Also, just a quick question, can I do anything to Cobra__Gold, because of what he did?
  6. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    archiving this... dead and buried.