1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

ASBO SCAMMER MARK

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by xred Sell Zeno Clash game, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xred Sell Zeno Clash game

xred Sell Zeno Clash game New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:22357721
    HEY, i dont know why i am scammer -.-'... or i got the mark of that but i guess i read someplace it doesnt exist and i have to post to ppl see, search add as friend and discuss that? i dont think i understanded it.
  2. Duskfall -a^DF

Duskfall -a^DF New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41806566
    You obviously are smart enough to find your SteamRep profile to see that you are a scammer. So why aren't you smart enough to read the notes regarding your tag?
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198004981170
  3. DARKLY | Jakk

DARKLY | Jakk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44479885
    ...um, ASBO no longer exists(To my knowledge). Way to call him stupid...stupid?

Try shooting @Datastorm a PM about it. I do believe this is all that remains however: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/a-s-b-o
  4. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    There is a time limit on appeals, and in the case of ASBO, I would imagine that ship has well and truly sailed :)
  5. TemioMAN

TemioMAN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45707254
    Since it is ASBO I think you may want to consult JAG because they are the resurrection of ASBO and in my opinion a group who is alot more organised,efficient, fun and friendly then they ever were so I think you may want to consult Fuster,Melkor or Backseatsmen
  6. atom-

atom- Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:19172005
    DARKLY | Jakk, Mattie! and Melkor like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.