1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Assistance on Reports

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Das Kitty, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Das Kitty

Das Kitty New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50199937
    I have recently been scammed out of something for CS:GO I have filled out a very big report on SteamRep and Steamcommunity support. I would like to know all the needed info for efforts to getting my items back or having actions been made to the person who stole my item.

PS: I know people who got their items returned before, so I would really appreciate you NOT making a comment saying you wont get it back. I understand 100% that I may or may not. Thanks!
  2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
  3. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    You are right those people got their items returned before steam updated their item restoration policy, and Steam made an announcement on the Steam market that after March 9th 2016 they will no longer restore any items that left your account(s) for any reason, including trades, market transactions, deletions or gifting. You can find the official steam item restoration policy here: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9958-MJDG-3003 .

The only way to get your scammed item(s) back is if your report against the scammer gets accepted and the accused submits an appeal, so the first thing he/she needs to do is repay all his/her victims because that's one of the most important requirements for an appeal to be even considered by SR or its partner communities.