1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Ban appeal: Steamrep fourms for my main account

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by N/A 2, Aug 4, 2019.

1. N/A 2

N/A 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:510946728
    This was posted this in general since in the appeal system it says that it only deals with SR bans and not SR form bans.

I would like to appeal the ban issued on my main account which has been unjustly banned on the grounds of the following reason: "You have been banned for the following reason: Forums are not an appropriate avenue for legal correspondance." (copy and pasted from my account when I try to access any page with nothing changed)
    This ban is unfair as on the last post I clearly stated that I used the given means of legal correspondence with no reply to this day as no one actually checks these sites.
    Therefore complaining about this issue on the forums is the only way of communicating as all other methods of communication I attempted were ignored the issue meaning that I should have not been banned for it.

I would like to request for said ban to be revoked.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You can use the link at bottom right side of this page to inquire for this particular issue.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/misc/contact

Please do not submit any other threads involving this issue or you may be prevented from future thread submissions.
    Thanks!

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**