1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

BAN i think is overtop

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by DeC@Nexus, Nov 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeC@Nexus

DeC@Nexus Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:162762320
    And I do not deserve a red flag, caution yes but not red fukin hell nobody likes ur s✿✿✿ site u ruin the community
  2. DeC@Nexus

Steam:
    So when I had a chat with "You Are The One" and he insulted me and now deleted the chat cause he scared
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    There is nothing deleted
  4. DeC@Nexus

Steam:
    Hmm so when I had chat earlier and now not hmm
  5. DeC@Nexus

Steam:
    Anyway I asked politely and I got insulted so thanks :). And I do not deserve red flag even my friends say that
  6. DeC@Nexus

Steam:
    Maybe if u would put me to caution I would understand but not red flag bro, I attempted not scammed, and I got scammed and u guys gave him caution b4
  7. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    @DeC@Nexus ,

How many more lies and stories you're going to make about your SR ban? You first admit to scamming:
    Then you tell some "7 year old son" story:
    Do you actually check your previous post(s) or you just think everybody is so gullible and blind? Do you realize you are continuously lying and making up stories or you are just forgetting things? Let me list you a few things:
    1. You attempted a PayPal Invoice scam, just because it's a "scam attempt" it's still a bannable offense.
    2. You lied in your appeal by making up a fake story then confessing it was a "scam attempt" by you and not someone else.
    3. You are farming fake cash rep from a scamming/Rep Boosting group: asd.png asd1.png
    4. Nice artwork on your profile, did you get that idea from those scamming youtube tutorial videos perhaps?
    5. Nobody insulted you.
    6. You just confirmed your account is a bought account and you will buy a new one and you probably own more alternate accounts that you didn't list.
    Another reason for a rejected appeal, oh two more reasons actually:
    1. You didn't list all your alternate accounts.
    2. Buying, selling, sharing Steam account is not an excuse for a ban.

Conclusion: You are just another scammer who got caught with a failed scam attempt and got banned, now you are expressing your anger here at the SteamRep forum and at their staff. SteamRep is here to educate the community so users/traders can actually avoid any kind of trades with malicious users like you, so they can avoid getting scammed in a one-sided trade (cash for item trade(s) for example) .
  8. DeC@Nexus

Steam:
    Dude f✿✿✿ sake I said about my son (true) but he think I lie so Wht I do huh
  9. DeC@Nexus

Steam:
    And u sit on ur fat ass doin this s✿✿✿ all fuking day u lazy cunts
  10. DeC@Nexus

Steam:
    If that knife never got scammed by a fukin impersonator none of this s✿✿✿ would have happened and u guy are fukin aids
  11. Inu

Inu TF2Bazaar Owner Retired Staff Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62120987
    I am locking this as you are obviously not looking to have a fair discussion. Your insults feedback will be absolutely ignored is greatly appreciated.

We are all volunteers and I have the highest respect for everyone on the SR team. Your attitude is simply toxic and if you really have a 7 year old son, as you claim, you should behave like an example to him.
  12. DeC@Nexus

Steam:
    one of your guys insulted me,wonder why I'm so toxic hmm, u treat me like s✿✿✿ and are very unwilling to listen so u ban me on here
  13. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    We're willing to listen, you're just not giving us anything useful to listen to, other than a bunch of swear words etc.

Additionally, still haven't seen any evidence of a staff member insulting you.
  14. DeC@Nexus

Steam:
    I tried being nice bro and all I got was them thinking I'm bs
  15. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    If you are marked by SteamRep and decide to submit an appeal, the onus of proof is on you. If you fail to provide evidence that contradicts the evidence that was provided to get you marked, then you can't really expect any results to come your way.
  16. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Posts merged and unlocked.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.