1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Banned from SteamTrades for no reason what so ever

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Chride2k8, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3551729
    So, as the luvleh topic states, Jade did an extremely professional job and wrote me a message on the steam chat saying "What ever. Don't care. Suspended all your accounts". What an total unprofessional ass, he banned my main, my gf and her brother...but for what?

So anyone wanna clear this out or even explain anything? -I do have to say that they have an extremely hostile approach to ppl who try to come in contact with an admin to ask about general stuff.

WTF!?
  2. |LZ| Jigsaw ♥

|LZ| Jigsaw ♥ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:23267040
    Hmmmm thats some weird stuff...

Why did he even ban your accounts? Because I don't get it...
  3. McCreW

McCreW New User

Now yes you may be saying this did happen and it can be true but,

There had to be some logical reason behind this valve doesn't suspend accounts for no reason.
  4. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

lol, its not bout valve, its bout a site named "steamtrades", where he got banned.
  5. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    No idea why he cares, or why he needs to tell everyone about it here. Site looks gimp, I would not give a tinkers tuss if they banned me :)
  6. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

matter of fact is, that there is a lot being traded there. Unfort its a load about cd-keys etc.
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Offtopic, its their own decision who they ban and for what, they dont actually need a reason for anything they do, including banning you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.