1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Declined Broozi is a scammer.

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Jecalux90 mix/merc [ITA], Jan 27, 2012.

1. Jecalux90 mix/merc [ITA]

Jecalux90 mix/merc [ITA] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:9456577
    STEAM_0:1:41763579

This guy sent me a trade request while we were both on the UKCS Extreme Dustbowl #1.
    He showed me some hats he had for sale, and I gave him my craftable level 2 Professional Panama for his Texas Ten Gallon, which (I noticed it AFTER the trade has been made) was uncraftable.
    As soon as I noticed it, I contacted him back and I asked him to take his Gallon back and give me my Panama back: this time I checked it was my Panama, but at the last moment he must have switched it with another Panama, which was level 54 and uncraftable.
    I tried to contact him and ask him politely to give me back my hat, but he just replied "lol" and blocked me.
    I know that part of this is my fault, that I haven't payed enough attention in the first trade, but look at all the screenshots in his profile and at the backpack of this guy: he is full of uncraftable hats, which sells to "distracted" players like me ripping them off and taking their craftable hats. So I think he should be considered a scammer.
  2. Rob

Rob New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:4565259
    Please take the time to read the stickies at the top of this sub-forum, the format of this report is not correct. I'm sorry this happened to you but without more evidence there really isn't much we can do. Unless you can provide proof that the initial agreement was different than the resulting trade, our hands are tied. Thank you for the report.