1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Bureaucracy

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by EnIgMaTiCoRaNgE, Aug 22, 2013.

1. EnIgMaTiCoRaNgE

EnIgMaTiCoRaNgE New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37510704
    If you require such a precise setup of pertinent information before you will handle a report about an actual predator of the community, please make a simple form to fill out. Once the code is written out it is done for anyone going to report, but what evah. Feel free to troll your hearts out, I don't care, and will not try to take part in this site again. It doesn't matter anyhow, because hijacking is the real threat, and I just don't see any help against that here with this format. Good Day and Good Bye.
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One Appeals SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    We actually are/have been internally testing just that, just saying and no need to get your undies in a bunch over it. (also helps to read the "how to" guides we provide, but if people actually read them, they would not get scammed and would not need to make a report in the first place)

(sorry if I was not suppose to mention that publicly but don't think its a big deal)

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Penguin The Fluffy and XenoCrab like this.
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    also, a form does not even come ever close to the way too various types of scams and situations happening. Its a convenience, but even with the form being tested, we already know we will have to ask for more info on a bunch of those.