1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Can an admin PLEASE talk to me

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Tsunk [Camping], Mar 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsunk [Camping]

Tsunk [Camping] Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:91522501
    • Please don't use the general discussion forum to discuss specific cases
    I don't know how this SteamRep thing works at all, if there is a way to message admins can someone tell me? I need to speak to one about me not knowing how to correctly submit an appeal. :(
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    It looks like you already submitted an appeal, and it was denied. I'm sorry to say, All appeals decisions are final. By the time your appeal has been denied, your case has already been reviewed by 2 admins who independently arrived at the same conclusion - the admin who tagged you, and the admin who denied your appeal. We have other people's cases to look at, and we're not going to keep handling appeal after appeal because you don't like the consequences of your action. You only get one appeal, so there is nothing more you can do.

Please do not use the general discussion forum to contest your appeal outcome. This section is intended for questions and answers. By nature, very few people whose appeal was denied will agree with the outcome, and if we allowed everyone who disagreed with their appeal result to post here, our general discussion would turn into an echo chamber of complaints. If you want to talk about or clarify why we do things the way we do, or express your discontent with how we do things in general that's usually ok, but if you try to use this to leverage a favorable outcome, then your thread may be locked.

PS: This topic is covered in the General Discussion FAQ, under point #3.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Tsunk [Camping]

Steam:
    Dude, I am trying to say that I DIDN'T KNOW how this Rep site worked, and still don't. I want you people to understand that I didn't know that it was one-time-only thing. I want you to understand that you are punishing me for something I did not understand. I have apologized, and I want my first appeal to not exist. I didn't know!! :( why can't someone talk to me??
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
  5. Tsunk [Camping]

Steam:
    But I didn't know!! :((( I didn't know this information, I did the right thing! I sold my favorite item in my inventory!!
  6. Tsunk [Camping]

Steam:
    This is awful, I worked so hard to get where I am. I have lost thousands of dollars to get what I have, and this ban ruined it all. I can't even sell my items for money, which I planned to do. I am now in debt, and can't even afford to replace my TV. I honestly want to f✿✿✿✿✿✿ kill myself, this has just really shown a light on what my life really is.
  7. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    As this is a post in the general discussion forum addressing a specific appeal and therefore against the posting guidelines, this post will now be locked. Please do not post about specific appeals here. Refer to Lava's links in this thread for more information regarding appeals.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.