1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Can i report this?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by EdvisXd, Jun 19, 2017.

1. EdvisXd

EdvisXd New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:160308700
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I don't know - can you?
    What proof of any scam do you have here?
    Users profile proves nothing - as for the group - still proves nothing but that the user has a group with a site listed to give things away.
    You would need to show intent of some sorts as in conversation of the user pushing it upon you with a "fix" for a winner etc etc.
    What you just gave - no won't work
    Xenophobia likes this.
  3. Lord Mustachio

Lord Mustachio New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44351841
    Hello there Edvis, and for that matter anyone who's been scammed by this site,

I'm the supposed owner of this scam site. Here's the story: Somewhere at 2 a.m. on either the 20th or 19th of June, at about the point I was going to stop for the day, I got an invite into this group. At that time I was playing with a friend, being the "big memer" I am, I accepted with the intention of leaving the group again almost immediately. at the 'friends' window of Steam I went to the group, pressed the arrow, and pressed leave this group; What I didn't notice, however, was that it sent me to the group page before actually leaving. Since I was tired at that moment, I didn't notice and went to sleep. This morning a guy named Allusion commented on my profile saying I'm promoting this site. I didn't have a clue what he was talking about. After some discussion, he found out the website is hosted in Russia and because I live in Belgium he assumed I was not the owner. The group had been promoting the site with me as the owner of the group, leading to people believing I was the owner. I have left this group now. My final statement: I have nothing to do with any form of gambling sites, legitimate or not. I never consented to the promotion of any gambling site in my name. I do not host any gambling site. I'm terribly sorry for everyone who has been scammed by this site, but I have nothing to do with this affair.

P.S.:
    Please don't mind the formal tone, I want to make this statement as clear as possible. I f*cked up by accepting that group invite, I know, and I'm sorry.

Sincerely,
    Mustachio
    Warrak likes this.