1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Can I report users for Trading with people who are reported for a scam (pending reports)

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ForteSP, Jul 20, 2014.

1. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    So recently I've been thinking. Is it as bad to trade with a user who has multiple pending scammer reports on him as it is to trade with a tagged scammer?

I ask because Creamy Goodness, tf2-t admin and well known trader bought a sunbeams noh mercy http://www.tf2outpost.com/item/440,2715248351,361,5 from a user who is permanently banned from outpost and has 2 pending scammer reports on him. http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198096539478.

Is this something reportable because I've been seeing things like this a lot but I am never sure if it's something that can be reported since technically the user is not a tagged scammer.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    An admin should know better, if you have proof, I would recommend making a report.
    Roudydogg1 and Xenophobia like this.
  3. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    Submitting a report now :) Thanks!
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    but please take into account that items may have be duplicated, and only seem to have been traded between ppl.
  5. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  6. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Just saying, it often poses a problem in that kind of cases etc.
  7. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    I have a question I need to ask in private in regards to another piece of evidence i wish to submit but it can't be asked publicly, do you think you could quickly add me, Silent so I can ask you in PM?
  8. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    I have now been permanently banned from TF2-Trader By CreamyGoodness upon his viewing of the report.

That should absolutely be taken into account when reviewing it, unfortunately.
  9. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    LOL.... think about it this way ForteSP, for those types of people that get all butt hurt or think they are imposing some sorta iron fist over you or anyone else for that matter do you think they are really worth the trouble to try to get back in to a server, site or forum they monitor or own? Personally if I were you I'd say the hell with em and leave it at that and not even think another second of it.

Gotta love the drama here...better than a soap!
  10. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    Doesn't much matter to me. I don't use TF2-Trader, lol. It just makes him look bad, really bad. I tried to tell him this, politely but he wouldn't have it
  11. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    Can admins please monitor my report? It is being derailed by trolls who feel they should voice their opinion about how I am an "idiot"
  12. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    But yet you keep replying to them so keep on adding fuel to the fire. Does it really make you feel that irritated and upset about the opinions of others....if so you need to reach over and unplug the line coming into the computer that connects you online.
    Tio José das Vacas likes this.
  13. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    A community can ban any user for whatever they choose. We dont care.

Stop being a dick.
  14. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    Please lock both this thread and the report thread.

Users continue to spam it so I think this will be unavoidable.
  15. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    I leave that up to SilentReaper as he seems to be posting on the thread.
  16. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    if ppl want to "discuss" it offtopic, they can do that here, for that I leave this one open.
    As I still didn't see any form of defense/reasoning from accused, I'll have to leave the report open too.
    Tio José das Vacas likes this.
  17. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
  18. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    I handled that report by now. But its not counting for the report you did, for the report had not the ID64 in the subject, so to find it the admin would have had to do another search for it.
  19. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    I absolutely agree it should not. I certainly wouldn't go looking for a mistyped report. I'm just saying since the other reports on Xenos were taken and he is planning to appeal that 3rd report should be factored in.