1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Can I talk to a steam rep administrator / moderator ?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Cornhole, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Cornhole

Cornhole Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44793738
    May not be the right place, but it has been ALMOST 2 years since my scammer tag was bestowed I am still not getting responses. If i could just get the chance to pm an admin or moderator about my concerns that would be great. Do not bash me please.
  2. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    You have talked to multiple SR admins in those two years in your many appeals posts. We will handle your case, but we are very backlogged. Talking to an admin will not get your case handled faster. You are welcome to send me a PM/conversation here on the forums if there is something specific you need to ask, but if it's when your appeal will be looked at for the 2nd or 3rd time, I don't have a schedule for that.
    [G²] Scatman likes this.
  3. Cornhole

Cornhole Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44793738
    Do you have any idea when it will be checked? Trust me, I have seen the posts, and its a LOT, but I want an estimated time in which I will be able to trade and have fun with my friend once more. I understand if you do not know, but after 2 years, I am getting quite anxious.
  4. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    If you really want an admin to take a look at your appeal this very minute, I'm sure one would be glad to deny it and give you a concluded appeal, exactly like you wanted. Mattie already responded to you. There is literally nothing more he can say.
  5. Penguin The Fluffy

Penguin The Fluffy Articus Birdicus Defenderus Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:10455403
    There is no need for hostility. We have already stated our terms and given him our expected scheduling (which is to not expect scheduling).

Also please refrain from making comments regarding SteamRep and any potential result that may be handed out. If his appeal was to be denied it would be based on information from his case and the appeals admin's trained impartial discretion and not on his completely understandable impatience on the matter.
  6. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Roudydogg1 and [G²] Scatman like this.