1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Can this be reported as a scam? (glitch abuse)

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Monopoly Tradehub, May 23, 2021.

1. Monopoly Tradehub

Monopoly Tradehub New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:445396111
    Hello everyone,

I'm Monopoly, recent owner of a trading website for team fortress 2.
    Shortly after our official opening we encountered a problem from a certain person who figured out how to exploit a glitch where he could withdraw numerous items. This problem concerns an error which was not discovered during our closed beta. The user has successfully emptied almost all of our inventories by exploiting this glitch. He does not regret it and boasted about it. I have all the proof on screenshots, which were provided by moderators of the server where this was posted in.
    I would like to know is this issues can be reported on Steamrep or no, and where should I report it if this is not the right place ?
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Going to go with no right now since this would fall within hacking which is outside of our investigative policy.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101/
    PM me what you have in screenshots let me look either way and see if there was something there.
    No promises of any end result and what you PM me isn't in no way official without a report created but at this time don't create one.