1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Can't find a past friend to refriend with

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by WanderofQuestions, Jan 27, 2022.

1. WanderofQuestions

WanderofQuestions New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:180079473
    It had the people I use to be friends with but I couldn't find one particular person on here nor on SteamID. I was thinking if they possibly deleted their account or something? I'm not sure but hopefully, someone on here can help me figure out what's going on. Thank you for reading
  2. ♪Mr.Dr.Prof.Dj♪

♪Mr.Dr.Prof.Dj♪ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:97556221
    This forum isn't for Steam support but you may be able to find your friend's profile/ID64 using SteamRep's Historical Data. On the main site, just punch in your ID32, ID64, or custom URL and select the "Historical Data" on the upper right. You may have to sign in through Steam to do this. From there try and estimate when you were friends and select the appropriate timeframe. If you can't find it there, then chances are your profile wasn't logged with SteamRep at that time, and I don't believe there's anything anyone here can do to help you.

If you've ever traded with them, try viewing your trade history and see if you can find them that way. Or perhaps they commented on your profile at some point or gifted you an item? Like I said, this forum isn't affiliated with VALVe/Steam so no one can just pull your account's friend history out of thin air. Hope this helps though!

Attached Files: