1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Can't sign in to non-forum steamrep page.

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Obliterix, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Obliterix

Obliterix New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:584575219
    I can't sign in to the steamrep web page because it simply sends me back into the page without signing in. After clicking sign in with steam on the home page it will send me to the steam community openid login page without problems, after clicking sign in on that page it brings me to the previous page with no changes. Repeating the same process in forums works perfectly fine. I tried restarting the computer, clearing cookies and cache, using different browsers, using different devices, refreshing the page, logging into my steam account before clicking the sign in button and vice versa. I saw that this problem has happened before too however none of the solutions helped. Some of the solutions included those above and one said to use ipv4 and turn off ipv6 however that didn't work for me either. I saw that this problem only happened for some people and not for others in the forums. I was hoping by now there is a known fix for this.

URL of steam page: https://steamcommunity.com/openid/l...//specs.openid.net/auth/2.0/identifier_select

URL of home page: https://steamrep.com

Picture of before and after is the same since after "signing in" nothing happens.
    Picture of steamcommunity openid also shown.
  2. Obliterix

Obliterix New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:584575219
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    There is just a minor glitch at the moment... try again later or give it a few days.
    Shouldn't effect you from using the search though.
  4. Mlekokot

Mlekokot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:221569491
    I've had the same issue, but at the moment it seems to be working fine. However, I am always seeing "Error loading data." in the SteamRep Profile Overview and historical data does not appear for more recent profile changes, still being stuck on a previous one.
  5. Dippy

Dippy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:202289762
    I have had this issue every time ive tried to use steamrep. Last I tried was a few months back, couldn't sign into homepage and now I cant either.
  6. Dippy

Dippy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:202289762
    To add on, it just takes me back to the main page whenever I try to sign in. No error messages or anything of the sort, just brings me back as if I just opened the page.