1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Chride2k8's application

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by Chride2k8, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3551729
    1) Applicant Name and Info: (copy and paste the usual several lines of IDs from SR profile)
    | steamname: [Cash.net] Chride2k8 |LZ|
    | steam3ID: [U:1:7103459]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:3551729
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967369187
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/chride2k8
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197967369187

2) How old are you, what city and area do you live in?
    I'll turn 28 in a few days n I currently live in Helsinki/Finland with my fiance and two mentally ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed cats. The older cat is thin and the younger cat is like a black blob that won't stick on pictures (true story).

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself (job, school, hobbies, other)?
    Where to start? -some of you know me already, some of you may have heard about me and some don't know me...but in short I'm just a "normal" random guy who has no job (even tho I'm looking for one). I love to play games, chat with people, tweak (and make it smell like something would be burning...) hardware. I also have an other addiction that I share with my fiance, photography.

4) Why do you want to be an SR mod?
    Because I like to help people, I also have a lot of spare times on my hands and I would rather use it here than on youtube :p

5) How much time can you donate to SR per week?
    In a week, not sure but in general it's everything between 1h and 6h each day depending on what's going on irl and what else I have to do too for LZ.

6) Do you have any prior admin experience, or similar, and please elaborate?
    Yeah, you could say that I have some experience. Report handling, investigation, alt digging, bossing around people and such :D Doing a bit of this n that over at LZ.

7) What do you foresee as challenges as an SR mod?
    Well, if I have a busy week then I'll probably not be able to do that much here, but otherwise I think that one challenge might be to get people to reply with the info/details that I/we/you ask for.

8) Can you accept the fact that you must enforce per SR rules and guidelines?
    Of course.

9) Do you feel you will have any issues denying appeals or accepting reports?
    Nope, it's like a walk in the park.

10) Do you handle instruction and direction well?
    Yup as long as you don't tell me to jump of a building or anything like that.

11) What do you feel are your personal shortcomings or attributes you can improve on?
    This question is the one that always gets me, I never know what to say...so maybe that's my shortcoming?

12) What contributions do you believe you will be able to make to SR?
    Due to my experience scam report handling would be "semi-fast". I can also handle some translations myself (DK -> FI/SE/EN and FI/SE/EN <-> FI/SE/EN), I have a few on my team who cover NL, GER, NO and then last but not least I have a few friends from TF2wiki who can do TR and RU translations. This also helps a lot when it comes to people who are less "gifted" when it comes to English.

13) Do you have any interest in eventually becoming an SR Admin? If so, what kinds of things would you like to do? (Example- community relations, appeals, scam reports, etc.)
    Sure thing, even tho I wouldn't mind sticking around like a mod forever either. If I would become a SR admin then I guess I would stick with the scam reports however if needed then I could maybe also handle appeals. I also have "access" to a bunch of places so that I can look for alts which helps (saves time) when it comes to the final handling of a report by an admin.

14) Please list all alternate Steam Accounts by their ID64.
    I hope that you don't get a brain-tumor when you try to look for alts, we have been moving a bit and we have also had some issues with our old ISPs.
    15) Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it?
    Yes.

16) Have you read the Duties of SR Moderators post and understand it?
    Yes I have and yes I do and no, the other community won't take all my time = I have time for SR.

17) Do you have any questions?
    Yes, when I can I begin? :D -and how to avoid a 90-day long wait for this to be processed?
    Last but not least, have you got any questions?
    Leves and Tio José das Vacas like this.
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hey, hey, you not understanding the cats is no reason to be abusive to them. They have their own agenda.
    -hg- COBALT and Lava like this.
  3. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    I'm just returning the favor tho, they love my face when I sleep and hate it when I'm awake. And our cats agenda, not sure if they are smart enough to have one, they have friends who no one else can see and the "friends" always come around when we try to sleep. :D
  4. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    Under review.
    Tio José das Vacas likes this.
  5. Buttkicker

Buttkicker New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:97868524
    Not that its my place to say anything. He Sounds Pretty Good. Tumps up (He is not a friend of mine.)
  6. Black Burn

Black Burn CSGO/DOTA2 Lounge Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44269628
    good luck further
  7. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Knows the ins and outs very well. It's an excellent individual. Good luck.
  8. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    Thanks and lol, "it" xD
  9. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Talking about your cat. I'm still sleepy :p
  10. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    I'll be going to Germany on a business trip soon, I'll leave on the 16th Feb. and then I'll come back late on a Friday evening 2 weeks later (27th Feb.). I know that the hotel has WiFi but I have no clue on how well it works tho so I'm not sure on how much I'll be online then.
  11. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    I do have to say that Germany is a nice place but the connection is bad...I mean real bad...even an old dial-up connection beats this. So yeah, even if I have time to check things out now I won't even try because everything is so slow...I'll be back in a week tho :)

[​IMG]
  12. AKRacing

AKRacing New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68525363
    good luck here.
  13. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    And I'm back...this week is hectic tho, got loads of projects to start up and finish, so I won't be much on during the workdays...or yeah, I'll be online on steam but literally won't have time to do anything. The two weeks in Germany made a nice backlog of work n s✿✿✿ to do :p
  14. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    Just throwing this out there, haven't heard anything in a while so any news?
  15. prodigyaustralia

prodigyaustralia New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52814116
    There's a long waiting period I think, don't sweat it man :)
    Chride2k8 likes this.
  16. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    Dude, I'm a fin, I sweat like crazy all the time here in my sauna :D

Anyhow, I'm back, even tho my time is more "here n there" now, some days I might have up to 12h to work with reports and some days I might have just an hour or so. I work with finance and when the quarterly reports eats my time like I eat gingerbread...
    Clive and Tio José das Vacas like this.
  17. prodigyaustralia

prodigyaustralia New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52814116
    haha :)
  18. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    after review the application has been accepted. Welcome.
    Eoj Nawoh, Someone 2, Leves and 5 others like this.