1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Community Application

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by MSN, Feb 7, 2017.

1. MSN

MSN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:166321879
    Good afternoon SteamRep. This is my first time applying but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Community Name: CamperNoob (http://steamcommunity.com/id/CamperNation/)

1. SteamRep Integration: I Don't Know what that is

a. Do you run Trade Servers?
    Sadly No.

b. Do you run a trade-related web application or community?
    No Unfortunately.

2. Have you made any modifications or changes to the SteamRep plugin or are you running an unofficial plugin?
    Nope. Running on default settings

3. Please list the URL of your community's Steam group.
    I am a member of one of the largest anti-scamming groups on steam known as AntiScamming or A-S-C
    Link:http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AntiScammingGroupNEW

4. Please list the URL of your Steam group containing your community's administrators.
    5. Please list ALL admins (not in the above group) and/or moderators of your community below with links to their SteamRep profile http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AntiScammingGroupNEW

6. What are your community's policies on scamming & scamming-related activities?
    We listen to the members scammer reports and will report only if there is sufficient evidence of the scam existing (Screenshots, Notes, Trade history, Etc.) Some of us do send reports to SteamRep. We also do guides on how to avoid being scammed.

7. Why does your community wish to exchange banners and become a Friend of SteamRep?
    We haven't Yet

8. Please provide a link to your community's website (if applicable)
    N/A

9. Please provide a link to your community's Sourcebans or ban/report forum. N/A?

10. Please provide a link to your community's stats page, hlstatsx or GameMe (if applicable).
    N/A

11. Please provide additional details about your community such as how it came to be, how long it has been around, the primary goals of it, what it does, etc.

Founded:April 29, 2016
    Language:English
    Goal(s): To make the trading community safer for all those who take part in it and to catch scammers and keep them out.
  2. MSN

MSN New User

Steam:
    I hope this works. All i want to do is to put these scammers to justice and make sure they won't anyone else out there in the steam community.
  3. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
  4. schmed

schmed Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52746850
    Hello @MSN !

The the owner and a moderator of the steam group are both banned by SteamRep/SR Partner. That does not seem to suggest they are "Anti-Scamming" as the name suggests. Based off of the administrators/moderators in the steam group, it seems like you are not on their staff either.

That leads me to believe that you may be looking for the "Moderator Application" instead. If that is the case, make sure to read "Duties of SteamRep Moderators" and "Timeframe of Forum Moderator Applications" before applying.

Best,
    schmed
    a Gentleman and Roudydogg1 like this.
  5. MSN

MSN New User

Steam:
    your dots are scaring me :(.
  6. MSN

MSN New User

Steam:
    thanks for the info...maybe i was wrong after all. i kinda left the group earlier but it really doesnt matter. also i will definitely apply for the moderator position. im usually on every day so it shouldnt be hard to handle
  7. Inu

Inu TF2Bazaar Owner Retired Staff Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62120987
    This application is invalid based on the fact that you are not a member of the group staff alone.