1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

deleting/editing an old thread

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Rage Money, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Rage Money

Rage Money New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32525359
    I was wondering if an admin could delete or at least censor an old thread i've posted long ago as it contains a bit of sensitive information (part of my IRL name) that i'm uncomfortable having exposed.
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    You can use the "report" button under the post and request it be removed or censored that way
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    By policy, we do not remove threads or postings. But we will consider any censor/removal requests for PII and some PPII. You can use the post report system for such requests, make sure its specific enough for us to properly identify the content.
  4. Rage Money

Rage Money New User

Steam:
    i've reported and wondering how long it would take?
  5. Rage Money

Rage Money New User

Steam:
    bump, still nothing
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Requests are viewed daily by many staff and most are dealt with as soon as staff see them. You were told how to properly convey any such concerns, they did not include bumping a thread in general discussion. In addition, you may contact http://www.ofpf.org/contact-us