1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Deleting my Proof to Scam Report

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Maajo SK, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Maajo SK

Maajo SK New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57175661
    Hi there,
    I hope this will read someone from Staff which have more brain cells like a Moderator which keep deleting A f✿✿✿✿✿✿ PROOF in scam report thread; which haven't reviewed or even touched with Mods or Admins before. I am really close change mind about this site than become useless and lost all hopes than some people get justice. Seems old times are gone.
  2. Dragoon™ ♛ | TRADING

Dragoon™ ♛ | TRADING Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:89145434
    Are you providing correct proof? Also, you should contact an adminstrator/moderator about it using PM. You shouldn't make a thread about it, nor should you go on a rant about it.
  3. Maajo SK

Maajo SK New User

Steam:
    Ofc I provided screenshot. I just let know that this site is not what was before and if someone delete post or attached screenshot then should put there a reason. Censore reports? WTF
  4. Dragoon™ ♛ | TRADING

Dragoon™ ♛ | TRADING Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:89145434
    What type of report are you posting? You should read this article about the SteamRep Investigation Policy. It includes all available report reasons. If your report reason is not in it, you shouldn't post a report in the first place.
  5. Maajo SK

Maajo SK New User

Steam:
    Report is Pending.. NOT Invalid; Closed; Rejected or Archieved.. just some from Mod team deleted my post 2x (once as screenshot picture second time as an attached file)
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  7. Maajo SK

Maajo SK New User

Steam:
    Then seems reporting someone here is useless nowadays even this can help solve a report which pending over year and nobody bother do with it something. Thanks for clear me than bothering with this site is even waste of time.
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Make your own report then. If you think reporting someone is useless feel free to look at my history of working reports here.

Also just for notice to anyone reading: What you posted had nothing to do with the report - was only after the fact talking, not even an acceptable screenshot either. It was only hidden from public view and can be restored at any time - we don't need others compromising reports/appeals by posting in them which is why we have that notice up.
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  9. Maajo SK

Maajo SK New User

Steam:
    Did you noticed than thread was created than someone deleting post without put there any reason why he did it? Its foking censore in action even people provide a proof. Why is this case still Pending if there is tons of screenshots and nobody from Mod or Admin bother with it but foking delete comments is more important but totally ignore this report is ridiculous.
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm having a hard time understanding what you are trying to say here.
    There is no censoring anything - you posted something in a report when we have a policy/notice against it. You can add the victim and give it to them and they can post it if its relevant to the report.
    As for the report its still pending like thousands of others - we are a small group and doing these reports take time. I've got the report noted to come back to later when I get a chance. All you did was basically bump the report with nothing that was relevant to the report at hand during that time frame for which the event happened.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**