1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Deleting profile history WITHOUT opting-out

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by worrisome, Jun 6, 2022.

1. worrisome

worrisome New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:452613983
    Hi forums! I have a question about SR profile history, i have some old snapshots here and they have my public friends list on which i do not really like, is there a way to removing my old snapshots OR removing my friends list from those WITHOUT opting-out from SR profile history?
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    No, its not possible nor would we ever consider cherry picking for every individual user every single entry they would want excluded/included, it would be impossible to attempt to honor such requests, its all or none.
  3. worrisome

worrisome New User

Steam:
    I understand that, but is there an option just to clear it once? I do not want to opt out and i want my profile snapshots to be seen, but there's just some situation going on and im really uncomfortable with everyone looking at my, even old one but friends list, i do not wanna to disable it completely and forever but just getting it cleaned once. Won't that be possible?
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  5. worrisome

worrisome New User

Steam:
    Eh, then ok, ill leave my profile history for as long as i can before the situation getting worse, thanks for at least fast respond, i hope there will be some more help with this in future!