1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Expectations for Partner Communities and the Topic of MannCoTrading

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ForteSP, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Doktor Esperanto

Doktor Esperanto New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:3929213
    I agree with everything ForteSP brought up BTW. I had a SCAMMER tag that was administered by MCT. It took two years of unrelenting deliberation to get them to reduce my SCAMMER tag to a CAUTION one, so I guess that makes me one of the few lucky ones. However I feel that even in my case a CAUTION tag is unwarranted. My hope is that, if Mann Co. Trading is done for good, if SteamRep takes over the administration of all of their tags, I will have an opportunity to be completely unmarked.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You have a UTC tag ... not really the thread/place to discuss your individual situation either.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  3. Doktor Esperanto

Doktor Esperanto New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:3929213
    Yes. I have a UTC tag. UTC tags are presently administered by MCT. No, this is not my appeal thread. I don't see what your point is.

I will press my particular issue in the appeals section once the situation with MCT's apparent demise plays out.

Anyway . . .
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  4. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581

Stop gravedigging this thread. Be patient. I've seen the discussions regarding MCT and any progress or change will take time.