1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined: Moderator FearSC Mod Application

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by InteL|FearSC on Duxter, Dec 17, 2012.

1. InteL|FearSC on Duxter

InteL|FearSC on Duxter New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:18825703
    1) Applicant Name and Info: (copy and paste the usual several lines of IDs from SR profile)
    Hi there, my name is Milosh aka FearSC-charity streamer.
    2) How old are you, what city and area do you live in?
    I'm 25y old. I live in Serbia capital city Belgrade.

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself (job, school, hobbies, other)?
    Right now, im tryin' to get into profesional Dota 2 team so that we can go competitive Online and LAN. I was working as a Bartender but not anymore.Almost everyday im doing charity stream at www.twitch.tv/fearsc with giveaways. Im buyin' games to ppl who cant afford or doesnt have CC to buy what they want,so im doing that for them.Here's link where u can check all my winners:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/rtwl1/fearsc_dota_2_live_stream_giveaway

(Reddit should be updated cos theres more winners that are not listed)

This is my steam group [​IMG] where i post sometimes "random steam games keys" and make alot of ppl happy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4) Why do you want to be an SR mod?
    Well, when i wake up and open sr.com/report i see lots of "Pending" status and try to help each of them. I have small amount of posts, because i've reported scammers to steamsupport.com/ticket and i know that i was waiting for one answer for about 5-6 even 10 days.So i've found steamrep.com and instant made donation to this community to grow as much is possible.So when some1 is scammed ( and reported ) i go to his profile and contact all his friends and warn them about scammer and to delete/block him from f list.
    [​IMG]
    5) How much time can you donate to SR per week?24/7 7 days a week. PC is always ON, Steam online/Skype online/TeamSpeak online/RaidCall online/Origin online.
    6) Do you have any prior admin experience, or similar, and please elaborate?

Yes i have and still i am. Im an admin at Counter Strike 1.6 server comunity. Im an admin for over 3 years there catching cheaters with Aim/WH and all other hacks and ban them and report their steamid to valve for using hacks. 1k of hours watching demos from ppl who were on server when there wasnt an admin and recording cheaters and after that uploading to forums. www.brijesnica-cs.com this is community for CS 1.6 and u can check my admin status under nick "FearSC".

7) What do you foresee as challenges as an SR mod?
    Challange is just a post where it says "Im scammed plz help me" . Thats enought for me to ask him for all nessessery details and to try to catch scammer
    8) Can you accept the fact that you must enforce per SR rules and guidelines?

Why should I then made this application? :D

9) Do you feel you will have any issues denying appeals or accepting reports?

I dont think so. I have all time on this world to investigate and to tell persons what they need to provide so that their app should be accepted. I dont have any problems with communication with other members of community.

10) Do you handle instruction and direction well?

Right now as a normal member, yes.
    11) What do you feel are your personal shortcomings or attributes you can improve on?

A man can live and learn, so there is always something to be improved in any way.

12) What contributions do you believe you will be able to make to SR?

Atleast to make some scammers to get what they deserve and get banned or w/e u and Valve can do to them.

13) Do you have any interest in eventually becoming an SR Admin? If so, what kinds of things would you like to do? (Example- community relations, appeals, scam reports, etc.)

Yes i do but who knows. First i need to be Mod and to prove it before the present admins that I am responsible for my job. First by first.

14) Please list all alternate Steam Accounts by their ID64.

I'm sorry but i think i dont have any other account. This is my only account.

15) Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it?

Yes sir i do.

16) Do you have any questions?

Are u able to track IP's of scammer that got multiple steam accounts and using them as a MM and then transfer games/items to their real steam acc ?

I saw a couple of times when i wanted to trade with some1, that when i invite him to trade it says "U cant trade with this person because of Steam Trade ban" and when i check his profile on steamrep it says "Trade Ban status : None" So wy they can trade then ?

17) Im sry cos i dont have anyone from Admins to vouch for me from other communities.

Tnx in advace.
    Best Regards
    FearSC
  2. InteL|FearSC on Duxter

Steam:
    3) Picture is missing .

This is my steam group: [​IMG]

And games that i post in my group [​IMG]
  3. Melkor

Melkor New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45978671
    I am not mod or any sort of a staff member, but I suppose that no one here would like to see these CD game codes.
    I would recommend you to read the Steam Subscriber Agreement again.
    Best of luck to you.
  4. InteL|FearSC on Duxter

Steam:
    @Melkor im just showin' that im not a scammer for games ( and alrdy all those games are activated ) Im not selling them or trading them, giveaway means "Giveaway for free" .
  5. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
  6. InteL|FearSC on Duxter

Steam:
  7. Nero Chinki

Nero Chinki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30535511
    Vouches are meant to be earned, not asked for.
    Melkor and gencobra like this.
  8. Melkor

Melkor New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45978671
  9. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    Just a heads up; vouches from non-community admins have no effect on the decisions that staff will make regarding your application. Getting random people to "vouch" for you here only hurts your chances.
    After seeing this, I would personally never vouch for you.
  10. InteL|FearSC on Duxter

Steam:
    Tnx for this mate,no worries, no1 else who knows me will post here or support me. Just wanted to show u nahhhh nvm. No matter what u decide and say about me i will still catch scammers and report them.
  11. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    That may well be.

However to apply in the manner he has and without mentioning to friends that supporting posts could hinder chances, seem rather poor judgement to me. I believe applicants should focus on those skills which are relevant to SR and avoid superfluous details.
  12. Oz' dak1ne

Oz' dak1ne New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:11020111
    You should delete that anouncement on your group, the shitstorm will keep going if you dont...
    Call for support from random members is useless, btw call for vouches is useless, if you deserve a vouch, the mod or admin will do by himself.
  13. InteL|FearSC on Duxter

Steam:
    Alrdy done... O didnt mean to do any harm to myself, just to show ppl who doesnt know me whats my point and what im doing in free time... As i mentioned b4,when i see scamm report i make a contact with persons from his f list and warn them about scammer .
    [​IMG]
  14. InteL|FearSC on Duxter

Steam:
    [​IMG]
  15. Nero Chinki

Nero Chinki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30535511
    Im gonna second Aces on this application, i also want to point out point three of the Helpers thread;

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/to-all-those-who-are-eager-to-help.10030/

As the screenshot wich i added as a file may show is that you have been making judgement calls when this is something you can not do. You are free to ask people who are reporting to add evidence and such but the judgement calls are as said up to the mods and admins. Morely because of this, i will not be vouching for you in any way or form.

Attached Files:

16. InteL|FearSC on Duxter

Steam:
    Tnx for showin' me mistakes. Ppl are learning from their own mistakes ^^ . I've posted like that cos that was obviously scammer. Not to mentiont that i also saved somes1 else from that scammer, and after me posting this screen, an admin made topic Accepted. http://i.imgur.com/YcMP2.jpg . U could simply tell me mate, Hey u know, u shouldnt make judgments since u r not Mod/Admin but also tnx for ur effort. Thats not a reason not to vouch for me but nvm, im still gonna help here and try to catch as many scammers as possible.Tnx once more.
  17. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    I would like to add to this by linking this post:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/suject-76561197989002352-fawr.17259/#post-56451

You've been asking people to provide the wrong information. There may have been others that slipped by me, but hopefully not.
  18. InteL|FearSC on Duxter

Steam:
    I rly cant remember what did i post there ?? But im sure that i could ask him to post steam trade history and dunno what else? So whats wrong about that mate?
  19. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    It was:

There was never any PayPal involved in the trade, which would result in confusing the person reporting.
  20. InteL|FearSC on Duxter

Steam:
    Well, i'm probabbly missunderstood and told him that. Mistakes can happen' to everyone :/ Im sry if i made that person confused.