1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

feedback

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Red Hood, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Red Hood

Red Hood Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45281879
    The most ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed website for banning for no reason kinda s✿✿✿ show over here i got banned for Spycrabbing for 1 fking key and ran still got banned since they tremedelous stupid ppl i ever seen they never got a fking clue wat rlly fking happened
  2. Red Hood

Red Hood Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45281879
    banned for 10 years and still has no clue why the f✿✿✿ i am legacy ban even though cuz of 1 fking guy called galthrix or smth he was pissed cuz of 1 key that costed 12 ref back then i swear sorry about naming you guys out and all but i am still thinking why did i deserve this for 1 godamn key idk but ye
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    First off, you sound like you deserved what you got based on your above postings, others who see it probably will think the same as well, it would have been better if you pretended to be constructive rather than just mindlessly flame with no real purpose.
    Secondly, its against the general discussion rules to talk about your own case in this section. I have split/archived your postings and issued a forum warning over it. Please do not do so again. You are free to give "feedback" or if you can generalize specific questions you may have, not referencing your case, we will try to reply to you.

Kind Regards.