1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Forum Question(s)

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Darksoul, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Darksoul

Darksoul New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41878305
    Note: Please Forgive me should this have already been addressed, or if this is in the incorrect place.

I have been looking around the forum. Particularly the archived section of the Community Applications(http://forums.steamrep.com/forums/community-applications.32). Something that has been puzzling me is the fact that:

1. Applications for moderator are located there.
    2. There are no boards for Accepted|Denied|More Info, etc.. to allow better organization,
    3. There is no archive section for the board Moderator Applications
    4. When a moderator application is made in the community area it isn't moved to the moderator area.

I realize that you can sort by the tag on the post Ex. Accepted or Denied, etc.., however, upon doing so you get mixed results.
    Ex Setting the filter to "Accepted" brings results for Moderator and Community Applications. Same goes for "Declined".

My question is can they be separated into their own boards so searching is easier and results are better. Not only that but they wouldn't appear so clumped together without a sort applied when first going into them.

Hades
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I have no clue why that was done, personally I think its silly but SR has some other things currently it needs to do. maybe if we catch up on reports/appeals we will have time to better sort finished com/mod apps