1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Fun watching question

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by BorgDodge, Nov 19, 2021.

1. BorgDodge

BorgDodge Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:208299046
    is it fun watching innocent people who were marked as scammers despite not being scammers suffer? i don't want to attack anyone here but sometimes i have to scream my lungs out
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm not sure of your intent with this question. None of what we do here is fun first off.
    Next - if you are just venting frustration with a situation you are having here then this is not the place for that either. You are welcome to question policy in the GF section but you are not permitted to question a tag you have which you are from what I gather doing.
    So just a friendly warning not to continue if you are down that path.
  3. BorgDodge

BorgDodge Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:208299046
    i apologize but i'm sick of seeing people around me throw around their cash they made from csgo/tf2 trading and i can just quietly watch them and be jealous because of a foolish mistake i did over 2 years ago and can't be appealed because i can't provide evidence that isn't even possible to gather because of steam support
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Since this was noted to be about your tag and since it is a violation of General Forum FAQ #3, at which I noted for you not to continue venting about it that I have removed these posts from Ask a Staff member location to its own thread and Archiving it.

See below:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/general-discussion-faq.132723/