1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Getting the Info out there

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by N7 Marine (Wolf), Apr 18, 2020.

1. N7 Marine (Wolf)

N7 Marine (Wolf) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24856297
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    was working with
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    and scammed me off of my things.
    My gut was telling me this is too sketchy, but I didn't listen. I ended up giving it away cause Poppy said He would like me to join his team. But to play, I'll need to give away my stuff in my inventory so it has less then $10.....

I initially wanted to give to my offline, which I didn't tell him who it was. I forgot to take screenshots of the conversation I had with poppy, because I was pissed at myself for not listening to my gut instinct.

I have Cyber still have my stuff

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I know that my stuff is long gone & I couldn't do anything to get it back... Its the end of the road for me Played CSGO Since 2014 & all the hard work I did, earning cases & unlocking them is all gone now. Don't even have the energy left to play it. Need to do something to get my depression away now, cya.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2020
  2. N7 Marine (Wolf)

N7 Marine (Wolf) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24856297
    Poppy also blocked all comms with me, so I can't get the chatlogs back
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I've removed the ID's from this thread - this is NOT the place to make such accusations.
    Archiving.