1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined: Moderator GIGA's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by ■TMG■GIGA™, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ■TMG■GIGA™

■TMG■GIGA™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44224719
    1. STEAM_0:1:44224719
    2. 21years old / UTC+00:00 / Porto, Portugal
    3. Completed High School and right now i'm working, i like to play computer, manage my community server and hang out with friends
    4. I wanted to become a SR Mod to help the community by getting rid of the scammers cause people need to be informed and helped to prevent their 'investment' and items from being stolen.
    5. I can spend like 2/3 hours/day to SteamRep, 14/21hours/week
    6. I was admin for The Matrix Gaming Community for like 2/3 years and then the past owner let the project die and now, since last month i 'picked' up the project and i'm now owner (1of2 owners) / 'configurator' of the Community right now.
    7. If i become a member i would like to improve the time of the report response in order to prevent further problems with hijacked accounts for example
    8. Sure, i'm used to follow orders and rules in my work and when i was admin
    9. No i don't, if the user is guilty just need to take the consequences from his behavior, if the user isn't guilty there is no need in being punished
    10. Yes, as i said in number eight (8) i'm used to take orders, instructions or any 'high command'.
    11. I think i might improve my administration skills, my way to organize my work and maybe my way of speaking/writing
    12. A few years ago i made a discussion in the steam group in how to prevent being scammed and i have more than 2000 hours in trading so I have some experience and i already saw a lot of phishing, scamming techniques.
    13. Yes i would like to be a SR admin and would like to help in the field that you need the most, i don't have any preference cause any spot is essencial.
    14. I only have an alt steam acc: STEAM_0:1:65289592
    15. Yes, already read it and i don't have any issue with it
    16. Yes, i also read it and i can comply with it
    17. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/thematrixgaming - past admin and current owner / admin (can provide evidence of ownership if needed)
    18. No i don't have any questions.
    Thanks in advance for reading my application and i hope that you have a nice day.
  2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Highly suggest you get involved with SR Partner Communities while your application is being considered. Best of luck!
  3. ■TMG■GIGA™

■TMG■GIGA™ New User

Steam:
    Hello.
    How can I do that? At the moment I own a community but it's not related to SR.
    It's TheMatrixGaming
    Thanks in advance
  4. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Look around the forums a bit etc, if you don't know the answer to this question I'd be worried about you becoming SR staff.
    a Gentleman likes this.
  5. ■TMG■GIGA™

■TMG■GIGA™ New User

Steam:
    I was just asking cause the other communities maybe would not like the 'invasion'... I would help them with pleasure since it's a thing i like to do, manage stuff, such as reports or anything related to organization. But i will take a look and see what i can find.
    Thanks in advance
  6. a Gentleman

Steam:
    Are you still interested in applying for this position?
  7. ■TMG■GIGA™

■TMG■GIGA™ New User

Steam:
    Hello.
    Yes I'm interested in the position
    Thanks in advance
  8. a Gentleman

Steam:
    Under Review.
  9. ■TMG■GIGA™

■TMG■GIGA™ New User

Steam:
    Hello
    Looking forward for your reply.
    Thanks in advance :)
  10. a Gentleman

Steam:
    Unfortunately we have decided not to move forward with your application. Thank you for taking the time to apply to SteamRep.
    Rosalina likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.