1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Glados (appeal comment)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Camelbarf, Feb 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Camelbarf

Camelbarf New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36835271
    Glados, you handled my appeal last time and you rejected...
    Your reason was that i had scammed a few times and you posted 5 links, 3 of which did not even link to anything.
    Am i wrong or is this 'Steam Rep' for scammers trying to better they're ways and come back into the tf2 community as normal traders, not get rejected at the first sight of 'i did scam' and only agree to untagg people that did not scam and have been accused for scamming.
    Please reply
    Camelbarf.
  2. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Hey there,

First of all you completely ignored the published process/format for appeals. :(

Second of all, appeals are for those who were tagged incorrectly because there was a misunderstanding. Once you have proven to be a scammer, SteamRep owes it to the community to leave you marked for identification purposes. Unless you have proof of your innocence or something powerful like over-reimbursement for all victims, it is not worthwhile for an admitted scammer to appeal their judgment. It is like pleading guilty and then trying to get your guilty verdict overturned-- it doesn't make sense.

Congratulations on turning over a new leaf, that is respectable and a positive thing to continue.
  3. Starburst

Starburst New User

Rob denied your appeal, not me.

I fully tho, stand by robs decision.

I was merely adding additional accounts of yours for reference.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.