1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Greetings! A little advice, please?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by crunchyfrog555, Mar 21, 2012.

1. crunchyfrog555

crunchyfrog555 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32687424
    Discovered this site via a reference on the Steam forums, and I thought I'd pose this:

I've picked up a few spare keys from Humble Bundles, etc and they've been collecting dust, as it were. I obviously want to get rid of them, not for cash, but with a view to exchanging them for other Steam games.

I naturally am rather reticent to go outside the official Steam Trading system, but of course that's the catch - there's no other way. I tend to keep myself to myself (game-wise), so I don't have many on my friends list, and none that I know are interested in the games I have.

So, would it be inopportune of me to ask if anyone's interested here? Apologies if that's not the done thing (and if that is the case, please do point me in the right direction, if possible).

So, any pointers, please? Is there a trading "area" I can use on here, or somesuch?

All advice greatly received.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Just visit anyone's trade server or site...there are a bunch listed on the bottom of www.steamrep.com
  3. crunchyfrog555

crunchyfrog555 New User

Steam:
    Ah, thank you.
  4. crunchyfrog555

crunchyfrog555 New User

Steam:
    Just one further question:

Is it OK to swap games/keys, as I note from a cursory glance the trade servers tend to deal with TF2 items?
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Not on every community its allowed. Altho if you have real humble bundle's with steam activations etc, then you have the system of "sending" the key via email on humble bundle etc, which would work via a MM to trade those for games (other party hands off the game/item(s) to MM, you send the humble bundle, and then recieve from the MM the game/item(s) ).

be sure to check for the right MM, too many fake ones lately.